January 14, 2011

Gucci Mane Gets Inked Up For The World To See

The man behind the ink, Shane Willoughby spoke discusses the procedure. According to Shane, Gucci Mane was completely sober in deciding to get this tattoo on his face.
“I was hesitant like "Are you sure you want to put that much ink in that area? He came straight to the counter and that’s where he pointed. I won’t tattoo anybody if their drunk or high because I can’t stand the smell of weed. Gucci seemed completely sober. He knew what he was doing. When Gucci said he wanted to do the ice cream thing I said "Well why don’t we do it somewhere else?" But he was like I don’t have anywhere else. He said "I want something rock ‘n roll." There’s nothing more rock ‘n roll than lightening bolts. I don’t think I’ll ever do that again… no matter how successful the celebrity. He was stoked. Had no regrets… was jumping up and down. That’s the way he rolls.”


"Creating Lifestyles in High Definition" Quality Demand Entertainment Media Group Contact Us For Advertising - Promotions & More!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send QDHD Your Feedback