November 10, 2010

My Mornings - Aston Martin Swagg

I wake up, Soap all parts of my face up
Grab my Colgate cup & head for the brushes
Walking by my layout closet
Kinda cloudy in my room,
My rings make my mirrors all foggy
:: Phone Rings ::
I Tell my team, to squad up
Shout Out to Perfection of the Squares
More Fit for Business when We Quad Up
& Parallels are meant for foreign streams
Somethings misunderstood
P O W E R
Yes I'm Fresh Out,
I'm all Euro Decked Out
It's Louis to the Death of Me
We Claim Paris to have birthed the life of F L E E . . .
Not to mention that my pure nugget glistening
All points for my shape-up so yeah,
I'm Sharp for Vision . . .
B E A U T Y
So . . . I'm off to door, butler opens door
Seeing rays from the sun I never saw before
I hops in, engine talks to me . . . .Hello!?!
:: Connects IPAd::
:: Audio Boost Enabled::
Playing Saadiq & the Likes
Then i Switch to Kem,
I'm In Love with Floetry
Thoughts of Her has my heart beating fast
I feel it in my muscle tissue . . . .
S O U L




"Creating Lifestyles in High Definition" Quality Demand Entertainment Media Group Contact Us For Advertising - Promotions & More!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send QDHD Your Feedback