September 21, 2010

Oh She Do It, What Happened to Religion?

Many people have had alot to say about the lyrics to one of Kanye West's "Good Friday" songs titled Devil In A New Dress. Kanye says:

Chorus
Uh put your hands to the constellations
They way you look should be a sin, you my sensation
I know I’m preaching to the congregation
We love Jesus but you done learned a lot from Satan

I mean a n-gga did a lot of waiting
We aint married but tonight I need some consummation

Kanye West
May the Lord forgive us
May the God’s be with us
And that magic hour I seen good Christians make rash decisions
Oh she do it, what happened to Religion?

What do you think about the song? Listen to the song HERE and other "Good Friday" songs HERE (listen to the song Kanye West premiered at the 2010 Video Music Awards, Runaway featuring Pusha T from the Clipse)

"Creating Lifestyles in High Definition"Quality Demand Entertainment GroupFor Brochures See Contact Info Below.-Management

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send QDHD Your Feedback