June 25, 2010

THIS IS IT!!


" I remember going over to my neighbor's house with my glittered gloves and penny loafers! Man, I miss those shoes; still can't find them. To this day I'm still playing "The Way You Make Me Feel" "They Don't Really Care About Us" and more.
I often find myself listening to Human Nature at the weirdest moments. But they seem to be the Realist moments in my life that it plays!

- From Mack Madness







The music videos or should I say mini movies that Micheal Jackson created were truly before his time. His creative mindset & caliber of work has allowed him to still have the biggest selling album of all time, "Thriller". I remember as a child trying to learn the classic moon walk he made famous, but I couldn't make it happen for myself.

"Michael is still here! No Matter What. He lives through Us"


- From Mr NuBreed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Send QDHD Your Feedback